Monday, October 24, 2005

Forrester's bad business

Doug Forrester keeps saying people can't afford to buy a house here, yet
property values continue to rise. Maybe Doug really doesn't understand
the basic law of supply and demand. There's no way someone with that
lack of basic business acumen made a fortune honestly. How can anyone
trust Doug with the State treasury? Anyone who really cares about this
state wouldn't register a business in Washington DC to avoid
contributing to the state where all their money is made. Doug uses the
same business model as Halliburton. He gets no-bid government contracts
and keeps the company headquarters in a remote location to avoid taxes.
To paraphrase one of Doug's supporters: Forrester and Halliburton.
perfect together. Or another of Doug's supporters: "Fool me once, shame
on you. Fool me twice, can't get fooled again." And yet another of
Doug's supporters: " I'll cut taxes 30%." Book juggling is a quick fix.
New Jersey needs real solutions to real problems. New Jersey needs Jon
Corzine.

2 Comments:

At 10:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here. I know this has nothing to do with your site but I have a new blog that I've just started, its been up for a couple of days. I gave my blog a cool title which seems to attract visitors:

www.adminsupervisor.blogspot.com

Have you got any suggestions about stuff you would like to read about??? Take a look if you get the chance. I want my blog to be cutting edge...a good read. lol...your'll understand when you see it!

The other site I have is a work at home mums site. Its all about, need I say it, working from home. I think people should have the choice to build their own income instead of somebody else’s. Freedom of well being and all of that...anyway take a look see what you think.

Keep up the good work, I'll be back to visit + I'll be at any suggestions you have about my blog.

 
At 10:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello,

Are you aware that arthritis is the nations #1 crippling disease that affects more than 40 million americans. It's a little known fact that arthritis afflicts many people between the ages of 20 and 50.

I suffered uneccessary arthritic pain until I discovered that there are a number of effective treatments to relieve your pain.

You are welcome to share all the free information on exercises for arthritic knees and other treatments I have gathered on how to reduce arthritic pain.

Best Regards
Emily

 

Post a Comment

<< Home